I don’t think I can do any of these.
no but like hip dips though
when the artist u hate releases a catchy song
6 seconds is not enough.
Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
And/or flop somewhere comfortable and tumble and not talk much except to show each other some stupid thing you found online
*does laundry but like in a punk way*
*does laundry but in a musical theatre way*
Oh my god.
I’m so impressed by girls who can put together a really cute outfit and do their hair and makeup really nice every single day like if I manage to shower and eat breakfast it’s a damn victory
XKit Mobile Version 1.0.3 is now available.
As promised, version 1.0.3 of the XKit Mobile is now available.
New features and changes include:
- Hold + Reblog: Just hold the reblog button to quickly reblog a post without opening the reblog window.
- Search: You can now search posts and filter results by post type (audio, video, text, etc.)
- QuickBlogs: You can now create “shortcuts” for blogs you visit often.
- Shorten Posts: Allows you to quickly scroll past long posts you are not interested in.
- Faster: Up to 25% faster page loading, up to 5x faster GIF loading (along with smoother GIF rendering.)
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Many bug fixes and other improvements.
As always, please let me know if you hit any bugs or have suggestions.
PS: Sorry about the mobile posting. Most of the future updates will be posted on the XKit Mobile blog from now on.
PSS: It might take a while for the update to show up on the App Store, depending on your location. I’m sorry about this.
who knew 2 seconds could be so relatable
Narrating peoples lives, gone wrong
I’ve been laughing at this for 3 days